iTunes is the best way to organize and enjoy the music, movies, and TV shows you already have and shop for the
ones you want to get. You can even listen to free streaming radio stations with iTunes Radio. iTunes works on Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV. - Apple
Search for a question by pressing COMMAND + F on your keyboard. CTRL + F for Windows.
- Q: My iTunes won't load, start or open?
- A: I suggest making sure you iTunes is fully up to date through the Apple App Store and running a restart closing all applications.
- Q: Some of the pictures of the artists do not appear in my iTunes artists section. Is there a problem with my iTunes or something?
A: That artist may not have a particular artist photo set or your actual iTunes is not fully updated, or synced or logged in under an account or you may not have internet connection established. Be sure to check all these then run a restart on your computer, closing all applications before the restart.
- Q: How do you remove existing album art?
- A: It is actually the same way you would "Get Album Artwork" from iTunes. Simply go to the Album, right click it and choose "Clear Album Artwork" refresh it and the album artwork will be removed.
- Q: When I plug my iPad, it asks do you trust this computer, I press Trust however I don't see that option on my iTunes. I cannot access my iPad on itunes. Help?
- A: There should be the same pop up on both your Computer and iPad. Once approved on both your device should appear within the iTunes. Try restarting your iPad when it is plugged into the computer (Turn off, Turn on).
- Q: My playlist option is greyed out so I can't click on it.
- A: When in your playlist tab. At the very bottom left hand corner of iTunes there should be a plus (+) sign. Be sure to select that and you should receive another option here to create a playlist.
- Q: I was hoping you would touch on the location of the "repeat button" within iTunes 12. Help?
- A: I personally have not discovered this option besides, constantly adding the same song to "Up Next" or "Play Next"
- Q: Do we still have the option to delete a song from the computer in iTunes? It used to give us the option upon removal from a playlist, right!?
- A: Yes, you can still delete any song. If you go to your main library (not in a playlist) and right click and choose "Remove this song" or "Delete" a prompt will appear letting you know that the song will be removed from all other playlists. It will then be moved to your trash.
- Q: Could you make a new version of this on a different computer? Mine says to authorize and delete all my apps to do it (I have a new laptop, I used to sync music on my old one). To sync my iPod/iPhone on the new computer it says I must remove everything first?
- A: Make sure you have signed into your iTunes account with the same login. Now this is an issue, if you purchased a new laptop and did not set it up by transferring data from your old laptop to your new one, you will have to re-sync your iphone/ipod, start fresh. The thing is if you purchased these songs/apps/movies, they should all still be under your iTunes Account history or "Purchased"
- Q: It literately deleted all my songs off my phone and now it wont let me sync my phone and put them back on, because that little phone icon wont show up when I connect my iPhone?
- A: Make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes, restart your iPhone, restart your Mac and reconnect again and try again. Let me know if this solves the issue.
- Q: How do I make a playlist?
- A: In iTunes, go to the top of your screen to "File" > "New" > "New Playlist"
- Q: How can you apply an album artwork that aren't from itunes.
- A: Well you could find it on the internet and use that image by simply copying the image and pasting it to your album. Go to > iTunes > Album > Right Click > Get Info > Album Tab > and paste the copied album artwork there.